A very important step in the home-buying process is to get prequalified for a mortgage. This will require that you provide some basic information on your income, assets, and debt. We can arrange to have this done for you at no cost.
Information Needed at Application
- Legible copies of all borrowers’ IDs
- Copies of last two years’ federal tax returns (all schedules and pages)
- Copies of last two years’ W-2 forms
- Two most recent pay stubs covering at least the last month
- Two most recent, consecutive, full bank statements or e-statements
- If self-employed, different criteria may apply
- During processing, additional information will be needed
If you would like to be considered for our program, please visit our Contact page and fill out the form.