A very important step in the home-buying process is to get prequalified for a mortgage. This will require that you provide some basic information on your income, assets, and debt. We can arrange to have this done for you at no cost.
Information Needed at Application
- Legible copies of all borrowers’ IDs
- Copies of last two years’ federal tax returns (all schedules and pages)
- Copies of last two years’ W-2 forms
- Two most recent pay stubs covering at least the last month
- Two most recent, consecutive, full bank statements or e-statements
- If self-employed, different criteria may apply
- During processing, additional information will be needed
Click here for a more detailed checklist of items which will be required during the pre-approval process.
Our team member Kahealani Silva can help you with your application and guide you through the mortgage loan process. Please use the button below to access the “Quick Loan Application” through Island Home Loans (this will open a new browser window). When asked to designate a mortgage planner, please select Kahealani Silva.Apply Now